Girls/Guys how do you feel about interracial dating?

do you think it should be accepted everywhere? would you interracial date? how do you feel about it? and if you don't like it and you won't interracial date but you knew people who have or has would you be upset with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It should be accepted everywhere but I just don't see it ever happening what with people who are racist and bring their children up to have the same exact beliefs fed to them as they did growing up.

I have dated outside of my race before, so that's a yes to your 2nd question.

I don't see anything wrong with " mixing colors" as some of my friends have put it to me before, I do get a little annoyed when a guy or girl shows interest in my friends and then they simply turn them down and say something like " oh he/she is too dark/light" but then again I think, well people do have personal preferences and that I shouldn't be bothered by it because they aren't using racial slurs/terms. In short it is what it is.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really care or see why its still such a big deal to people. If two people are happy then that's all that matters.

• I feel like that's the only dating I see in todays society. Lol tbh I am more than fine with it. Its super cool and it expands knowlegde.

I identify myself as a black American. But I am actually black African and jamaican and filipino. And I know stuff about my different cultures.

I have dated almost every race...and all I can say is boys will be boys.

• i don't care who people date, people date who ever makes them happy and non of us should judge them. Some are attracted to a partner with the same nationality and others are attracted to people from another nationality.

• I don't have a problem with it in fact I support it. Love has no color so if you're with someone and you're happy then that's cool, there's no reason for others to judge. I would date someone of a different race so far as we get along and have common interests idc what race the person is.

• didnt you ask this today? got deleted?

well yes I agree with it but personally I would only date white guys out of my race. in the past I have dated others

• no I didn't must of been someone else and I see

• I'm attracted to all races but I don't know if id date them because I don't know if id marry outsidemy race due to family issues.

• why should it matter to you how your family or friends think if they truly love you then they should want you to be happy no matter who the person may be and its your choice not theirs be with you want to be with not who they want you to be with it'd your life not theirs and your own happiness

• Not a huge fan but I don't mind it

• what do you mean your not a huge fan so you wouldn't date interracialy

• If you like someone don't always assume because of what other people say.everyone is differnet

• yeah I know

• I've never tried it.I hasn't upset with my friends that have done it

• I try to surround myself with good people - whether they're Black, White, Indian, Asian, etc. - who cares?

We're all just people :-)

What Guys Said 6

• My country doesn't really have many non-white people, I've met two black guys, an Indian, a small number of western European (who are actually white anyway), etc. It's counting apples. But, we have a very, very serious Sectarian issue - I mean, if you've heard anything about Northern Ireland you've heard about sectarianism. IRA, etc. Cites are split in two, people are murdered for being in the wrong part of town, etc. But HERE, HERE - after 300 years of this sh*t, HERE, you can take a Catholic girl to your Protestant estate. You can take a protestant girl to a catholic estate. Protestant boy, catholic boy, whatever. You can do that, now - it's actually becoming pretty normal.

I know a 80-something year old reporter from America, his parents were from Northern Ireland. He was a protestant, she was a catholic. They were chased out of Belfast, chased across the Atlantic to America. MY great grandparents, who were just one generation after his grandparents, he was protestant and she was catholic. They were accepted in HOLYWOOD, the original HOLYWOOD, which is extremely sectarian. She was judged to be 'okay'.

[shrug]

If we can cross the barricades, so can the rest of the world.

• crazy that crap still happens

• It doesn't really. 48 murders in Northern Ireland last year. That's not even counting sectarian deaths. We have a RIDICULOUSLY low crime rate, lowest in Western Europe. We get the big reputation, and we actually perpetuate the big reputation, but we're an extremely tolerant people.

• *not only counting, as in, they're included. Typo

• im more than fine with it. I know some people get upset when they see it (that will never make sense to me), but its a normal thing imo. The great thing about living in Canada is that multiculturalism is so strong here, I see interracial couples more often than most people

• as with a lot of things you should keep opinions to yourself

as what do I care what some random person thinks about me or vice versa

I think this is more relevant to gay marriage as(maybe it's just me but)

I don't see a lot of people objecting to interracial marriage

• Do you mean dogs and cats? And another anon question by you without allowing anon answers. Interesting.

• what do you mean another anon question by me a lot of people ask anon questions about interracial dating ro what ever just becuse someone else asked the same quesion anon does not mean it was me and I didn't allow anon to answer because some people would of said racist stuff just to troll

• i suppose so

• So I am curious as to what your views are on interracial dating. Are you white? Have you dated a black or Hispanic girl if you are?

• It should be accepted but you can't force anyone to accept it.

I'm willing to date interracially given that her vagina isn't a gaping hole that needs anaconda penis to fill up.

• oh I know you can't make someone to accept it I just don't see the reason why people make a big deal out of it its peoples lives who interracial date not others who don't like it so we make a big fuss saying it should not be aloud

• Multi-culturalism is just social engineering meant to break down sovereign gene pools and breed down the people to one big mush color so the herd can be more easily steered. They are manipulating you. And of course the dark men love it because now they get to finally hook up with whites European women. In history, white women are always the most desirable females compared to the rest of the races. And brown men all over the world dream of the idea to maybe one get a white girl [blonde]. Oh yes, that's how it is. And the white woman now has been corrupted so bad now and she has no idea where she comes from and what she is so in the future the goal is to make all people of earth brown for slaves. And no more blondes for the people because you bred them all out. But there will still be some kept hidden for the task masters.