What guy would you rather date?

1) Super cute outgoing guy that is sorta cocky and captain of the football team. He insults fat girls and puts people down in front of his friends so he'll look cool

2) Super cute quiet guy that rarely talks and doesn't associate himself with other guys nor wants other guys even slightly near him. He practically tries beating them to death if they say something that's slightly offensive towards him or girls

Updates:
btw I'm actually a girl -__-

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are the only choices? No on the captain of the football team because he thins he's better than everyone else. Also, putting people down like that...Intentionally hurting someone. I don't see how that makes anyone look cool!

Cute guy that rarely talks...he seems rather scary! Violence is a really, really bad trait and turns all females I know off. There needs to be a personality and a guy that doesn't talk, well how do you even know who he is? The type of person who has good quality's like a good personality, caring, sensitive, thoughtful, considerate, funny, well all those things can make an average looking guy really cute! A hot looking guy can look ugly after you find out who they are on the inside.

With all that said, I wouldn't want either one of them!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Neither. Putting people down and beating them up are both undesirable qualities. If they were my only two options, I'd stay single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, ever. I would rather give up on men and have 47 cats. I don't like a guy who resorts to physical violence any more than one who is cocky and puts other people down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a mix because I like to see guys have guy friends not cling on to his girlfriend that's what happened to my friend and when she dumped him boyfriend of that he said he'd lost all hid friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither but since your making me choose...guy number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Choose best answer.The 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one.

The first guy is a rude a**hole and the second guy sounds socially awkward with mental issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like anyone that gets joy out of putting people down for no reason.

I also don't like overly sensitive people with short fuses.

So neither men would be for me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.