Have you ever walked up to someone you aren't dating and kissed him/her?

You see this in the movies whether it is someone the person knows or a total stranger in a love at first sight thing. Have you ever done this? New years perhaps? A party? Just out on the street? It has been tempting, but I had always been afraid something bad would happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not full on the lips sexy kissing without knowing anything about the guy -- regardless of intoxication status, etc.

"Hey, nice to meet you" kissing (on the cheek) when introduced to a new person is pretty standard.

What Girls Said 8

• No, but that would be so hot. As long as it wasn't a complete stranger. But if it was a guy I at least knew/was an acquaintance with... Yes. I love a guy who will take charge and go after what he wants. That's a very attractive quality.

• My high school friend did it as a dare ( I didn't dare her to do that though, haha) & she dated that guy for a long time afterwards.

But no.. I have never done that.

• YEAH! My ex before we got together and then after. x) The first time he was like "whoa.. 0.0 :D" and then the second time (after we broke up) he was like "... OK sure" :S haha

Most likely nothing bad will happen. Most people are too shocked to respond right away. Unless boyfriend is watching... Then run.

• would never do that. I can't kiss random guys. I would puke

• Thank you for sharing. Why would someone down vote you for being honest?

• not sure. I just don't know if someone brushed their teeth or where their lips have been or if they are clean. Just couldn't and wouldn't do it.

• Weird, happened to my best friends brother last week, he is on vacation in Prague and he's at this club standing, a girl comes gives him her drink as she goes to the ladies room then a bunch of chicks are staring at him the whole time then one hot chick comes to him and randomly starts kissing him then leaves.

• Yes. Most random kiss was at a nightclub. We were actually sober lol. We caught eyes and were instantly attracted to each other. So he came over to dance with me and started kissing me. We never even said a word...except for when it was over he said goodbye lol

• Never have and never will

• Life isn't hollywood. Instead of a girlfriend you'd most likely end up with a face full of mace or a black eye. So no, sense I respect people boundaries I wouldn't do that.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that's how I got my first kiss. Didn't realize she wanted a one night stand. But still I'm actually flattered when that happens, even if I was just seen as a piece of meat I like that it's more direct than deciphering hints.

• That sounds similar to my first kiss plus the guy above. Cept we met at a party, and her friend drove us around when we went to pick up snacks for the party.

• Yes - happened to me once. I was at a nightclub with some friends, when this girl sat right across from me. She didn't say a word - she just stared at me for about 30 seconds or so, and then BOOM! She climbed over the table and we went at it for about 2 straight hours. Still pretty shocked that it happened!