Question for the guys: Would you be hesitant to date a girl because of this?

If she didn't tan/ didn't care about getting a tan. Also if she didn't want to shave/wax her nether regions. She likes to keep it trimmed but doesn't want to keep it bare.

Would you not want to date a girl because of this? Is this really that important?

I just started talking to a guy and he told me that I needed to do these things.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date a girl like that. I have no problem with girls that don't tan. Most over tan anyway lol

What Guys Said 9

• I don't give a damn about the tanning.

The waxing/shaving part is a bit more important. Every guy has his own opinion on this so its not really universal. I personally prefer bare and admittedly its pretty important to me. Depends on how its trimmed though. That's not to say I would go as far as saying its a deal breaker, but its definitely something I have a pretty strong preference about.

• Speaking for myself, I'm not big on tans. As for trimming hair, I have my preferences but they are low on the list. Besides, I don't like it when a woman tries to change me, so I don't feel my place to change a woman, not for something like hair anyway.

• I would so date her.not shaving down there is hot because it doesn't feel like you are sleeping with a teenager.It freaks me out when a women is all shaved.I say do the 70's p*rn star down there... ;) lol

And no tan everyone doesn't want to look that way it is a choice not a you have to do this.don't date a man like that you can do better

• The tanning is not important at all. Talk about ridiculous if a guy wants you to do that. And trimmed sounds fine too, as long as it didn't impede too much when I go down on the girl ;)

Sounds like this guy is way too superficial. I would move on.

• Prefer no tan.

Prefer pubic hair.

Shaved legs and underarms I do care about though.

• I know I'm a little out of step with the American culture but does what this guy demand really matter? I wouldn't even think it would be a problem. If that is his criteria for dating you he is probably quite shallow. If you comply and date him don't be surprised if he starts making other demands as well.

Find a man who is interested in you, not your tan or hair.

• I know. I mean I told him that if its an issue then I probably wouldn't be good for him.

• I am pretty sure that is something I can look past at.

every guy is different.

• Tanning is bad for your skin, trimming is fine, but bald feels much better during oral. I'd prefer if you shaved it completely off, but the tanning I would prefer you not. Skin cancer is no joke.

• Sounds quite good to me. I find tanning to be a bit weird and I would prefer that region to either be trimmed or natural.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like to tan - I just don't think tanned skin would look good on me. I'm very pale, and I love it. A lot of guys think my skin is lovely.

Don't feel like you need to tan because some guy said so.