Does this sound like a date to you?

I'm 18 and he's 23, and we take an acting class together. We hit it off one night the other day in class because we have a lot of the same interests. He gave me his number, we became friends on Facebook and asked if we can see the "Skyfall" movie when it comes out.

He's been texting me ever he since he got my number, and today he asked me out to watch another movie with him this weekend. He also wants to pick me up from my house and take me to the theater closest to me, even though he loves farther.

Is this a date, or a hangout? Should he be paying for my ticket also?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like a date. If he thinks it's a date he'll cover everything.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's a date----HOWEVER, Are you an independent strong woman---or a gold-digging free-loader...he's already picking you up---you planning to pitch for gas? Pay for your own damn ticket.

What Girls Said 2

• Dress a bit cuter then normal, ware perfume, look him in the eyes when you guys talk on the date and grab his arm if there's a scary part to the movie... That way your sending him signals that you like him and if he's shy and doesn't know if he should go for a kiss he'll get the point with out you being aggressive

• i think date and it would be good if he paid