He didn't try it on?!

Okay, so I've been seeing this guy. He's 22, I'm 19. We've been out three times so far. Last night, he invited me over to his house for a while where he introduced me to his Mum. She was really sweet & asked me about my new baby sister, indicating that he's told her about me/my family. Anyway, when we were in his room, he didn't try anything. We didn't even kiss. We've never talked about sex, really, (I find this weird for a guy!) but I really thought he'd have tried it on. He's really sweet & I'm sure he likes me. Last night, he even suggested an idea for our next date - referring to us as "we". We have kissed before but only at the end of the dates once he's taken me home. Any ideas why he didn't try anything? I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just not used to guys acting like this! Any input would be great, thanks & God bless.

What Guys Said 2

• This to me has one answer, RESPECT, he obviously respects you a lot and does not want to give the impression that he is after you for sex, and see's more in you than just a talent, so guys like this should be treated with the same respect, because he obviously values your friendship and wants to get it right with you and not rush anything in the danger of screwing it up. I would say this guy is worthy of a chance, because if all he wanted was your panties down, you would of heard him discuss that possibility by now, so this one could be worth keeping, but don't do nothing until your ready, because guys like this really don't want to rush anything, and that means offering it on a plate either, he's making an effort in the hope you will recognise his intentions are good and long term, good luck,x

• He's old fashioned. Maybe religious.

What Girls Said 0