What would you think of a 42 year old man dating a 21 year old?

Not what you think about the woman ONLY the man I'm asking about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wondering his judgment because there's almost nothing in common when he's twice her age. He, by all reason, should be established while she just turned old enough to legally buy alcohol. The youngest I've dated is 6 years younger than me, and even that was difficult because I could sense some generation gap stuff. I just think it's harder to build the mental connection that I feel is a vital part of a healthy relationship.

What Guys Said 11

• Mid life crisis and he clearly knows the cheapest way.

Good at balancing is budget thus.

• What I think is hating is for lamers, and none of my business. I would have dated a 42 year old woman if things had been different, since about 99% of girls my age are dumber than an underwater cigarette lighter, and I feel more like their parent.

• Damn that guy is awesome.

• he got swag lol

• gross, hardcore gross, I don't get why do women allow themselves to get attracted to men significantly older than them

• High five!

• As a mature adult, all I can say is...eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

• what the hell

I mean good for him!

but Damn that girl must be 1. Desperate or 2. Digging for his money.

that is just ridiculous...

• I said only the guy not anything about the girl

• i think he wants to take you out for some drinks

• He must be arrested.

• Of course it would and why are you asking anon questions and not allowing anon? By the way it is not really fair to raise a wolf domestically. You also have to pay attention more with a wolf than with a dog. They are trainable but also more moody. You also have to act like the leader of the pack and also like a canine teacher. I don't recommend raising one but if it is to save a wolf then sure.

• maybe you are mixed up with this question. I am anon and allowing anon answers. that's why you are anon lol

• Eat me woman

What Girls Said 8

• I would think that all he sees in her is sex.

• gross/perv

• I don't think more or less of him. I don't know these people or there circumstances so who am I to judge? I like much younger men myself and don't give a f*** what anyone thinks and neither should.

• The golden rule is half of your age + 7. He's too old. 42 year olds should only really date 28 year olds and up. Honestly, at 21 I don't think you should be dating anyone over the age of 26. You are too young to be settling down.

• Don't date him. I've been in that place before. I never dated one but its deffinately a midlife crisis or they have some marriage problem. I have been hit on by so many 40's year old men it is disgusting. I have one that is obsessed with me and cannot get him out of my life due to the fact that he is a family friend. I keep my distance. Sometimes you may feel like they want you and you want them, but just keep your distance. Its for the best.

• He's a pig for wanting a piece of ass that young

• the guy must be attractive or he knows how to attract women and just because the guy is twice the age of the girl does not automatically mean he is lucky to have the girl, what if the girl is fat and ugly and the guy on the other hand is appealing. age is not everything.

• Mid life crisis or immaturity issues.or he's controlling, looking for someone to manipulate. Why can't he go for a woman his own age?