What are some texts you like that tease you?

Ladies only please :) what are some types of texts that you get from your guy that are teasing and make you smile?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for nothing...this guy I know calls me sunshine...if I would text good morning..he would say "Good morning sunshine"..it just make my heart melt..lol hmmm oh and ...when you ask "how's your day going" and the person replies..."my day is much better now I'm speaking to you"...again I'm like Aww..he so sweet lmao...hope this help! :-).

What Girls Said 2

• Like wen my boyfriend lost his license, and he was driving to town and I was like "but what about your license?!" and he replies saying "shhhhhhh;)" that completely cracked me up!:) or sometimes ill b like "gw?" ((guess what?)) and I wanna say I love you, and he replies saying "i love you too:)" and I'm like HOW DID You NO?!:) hahah so many good times:)

• good morning beautiful and

i can't wait to see you again baby

What Guys Said 0