Would I come off as desperare for doing this?

Okay, so I really liked this guy, but he ended up making me so mad and hurt that I told him to never text me again. He's been respecting that and hasn't texted me at all, but still likes a bunch of my stuff on Facebook. And last night I posted a status asking if anyone wanted to text because I was bored at work. This guy ended up liking it in the first minute it was up. But I ignored it. Now though, I miss him and want to talk to him but I'm afraid of coming off as desperate.

If this happened and she texted you, would you think she was desperate?

Should I just bring it up right after texting him? I need opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• To answer your question, I say yes, go ahead. Even friendships require openness to work. I don't know if you're going for a relationship, but it's the same with that as well. Tell him you're sorry you told him to never text you again, and explain "This is why I was so upset." Start over with him. It's not desperate in the slightest - it's mature.

What Guys Said 2

• It wouldn't come off as desperate at all. Think of it as starting on a new page. If you talk, in person, discuss why you were mad and hurt so he knows where you're coming from...and so you don't harbor resentment. :)

• Girl tells you she doesn't want to be texted...it pretty much means, TEXT HER. Women never seem to say what they mean.

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't be desperate, but if you want to talk again maybe you need to have a conversation with him about what happened in the first place that hurt you so much.