What would be running through your head at this point?

You're in college, and you meet a hot girl (but quite shy) you are attracted to. You know that there are a lot of guys after her. You try subtle ways to show her that you're interested etc. but she does not pick up on them. She adds you on Facebook however. You stay single the entire year just in case she does become interested, so you don't blow your chances with her (she hasn't dated anyone yet either, and is different to your average girl). She has only talked to you 3 or 4 times briefly, but you can't help but stare at her all the time and try to be in close proximity to her. It's the last day of the school year, and you are so depressed that you don't even leave your room because she has not noticed you and nothing has happened between the two of you. You are a student studying abroad for just one year, and will be returning to your homeland now. Two weeks after you have left, the girl sends you a Facebook message wishing you a good summer and apologizing that she couldn't say goodbye in person. Two months later she messages you again saying that she's in the same state as you for a holiday. What would be running through your head at this point? Would you want to see her? What would you do , and how would you feel is she told you that she had secretly liked you the whole year too and didn't date anyone, hoping you would ask her out?

I'd love to hear your thoughts guy! I'll help out with anything I can in return :) x

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't speak up you will always miss out. If you have a second chance what are you going to do? With that said, you know what to do. Don't worry about her saying she likes you, work on how you will receive her.

• You're completely right. How would you react in this situation?

• The last time I tried doing this with a girl, she deleted me the moment I added her on Facebook and moved out of the class we were taking together. She had a controlling boyfriend

• Uhm, what? I don't think you've read what I written properly...

• Your ass isn't helpful, you don't see me complaining though

• I'm sick of your dumbass

What Girls Said 0