How to get an ex boyfriend to call or text you.

I broke up with my ex boyfriend about a year ago, but he stills calls and text me from time to time. Does he still like me or does he only contact me when he's bored. He is really nice when we talk and I think that everything is cool, then he never calls again until months later. I still care about him though. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, in the end it is up to him whether or not he wants to call or text you. why do you miss him so much? maybe he just is too busy. I'm sure if you send a text now and then, he may respond, but there really is no guarantee. can't force someone to text/call you if they don't want to .

What Guys Said 1

• I am sure he likes you but not enough to date you, just be cautious about the fact that you don't become the other woman, by which I mean he goes out with someone and the odd days when he takes a break from the other one and comes to you.

www.StoppingBreakup.com

What Girls Said 1

• Well the dude probably does still like you but if he hasn't called or txted you in ahwile it's because he is probably going out with someone else and is talking to them more.