Why would your girlfriend want to go non exclusive after being exclusive for a year?

we have been in this relationship for a year, both going thropugh separations and all of a sudden she wants to date and renew friendships with other males, she says we both need that and I only want her? she don't understand when I say I would rather got through the pain of loosing her than to worry about what she is doing and making myself miserable. She is basically getting rid of me to date others..am I looking at this wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are looking at it kind of wrong,she doesn't want to get rid of you but she does want to date other guys,seriously though if you two are going through separations you jumped in this relationship too quickly and its only natural not to want to be in something exclusive for a while after a separation,divorce or break up.I think you should let her go before you move down to friend zone,tell her you can't be serious w her if she's going to be w other men.sorry

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Possible. Or she may be thinking about settling and wants to 'live' a bit before she commits.

• it's over, buddy.

forget about her. she's history. find a new one.

• move on, take the pain, find some nice women, socialize like she is doing.