Is it normal for first kisses to be awkward?

Is it normal for your first kiss to be awkward and to not feel anything but shock or just be stunned, but wanna try it again as soon as possible? lol

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but once you do it couple of times you get into the groove quite quickly :)

What Guys Said 6

• anything you do that's new or you have no experience will always be a little awkward or scary because you are trying your best to not mess up at the same time do well.

• Yes it's weird doing something for the first time, but soon it becomes normal, and you enjoy it quite a bit, but at the same time it can become something that's just a meh.

• yup at least for me it was the bad thing was that my first kiss was with a girl that smoked a lot and her breath was horrible

• I would have to say yes. Mine was one of the most awkward moments of my life.

• My first kiss was not awkward at all.

• This is how I thought it would be, but it wasn't... It just felt right :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think what made my first kiss awkward wasn't so much the fact we were kissing, but more because we were out in public in a private area, and there were some people we knew from school that we didn't really like who almost saw us. If the environment is removed from the picture, the kiss itself was still nice and enjoyable, not awkward. :)