Booty Call ?

Okay first off how do you know if you are just Booty Call?

Keep in mind that I am still a virgin

So here is the situation. There is this guy and we have been hanging out for about 1.5 months. He is a few years older than me. (im 19 and he is 21) He is already out of college and working. So he is crazy busy (he has more than one job)(works long hours until close mostly)

I know he is not a fan of texting/calling people. But we talk a few times a week either by text or AIM, and we usually hang out and "watch movies" ...okay maybe a little kissing is involved. But that's it. He has not asked me on a date yet. I know he likes being single. But I am questioning, is he worth hanging around and waiting? I've hinted around us being friends with benefits, he argued with me about this for an hour about how that is not slutty, because we just kiss. so yada yada. I just can't tell if he is into me or am I just a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not a booty call, your just a chick he hangs out with your not friends but your not together. A booty is call is a girl you call when your horny and you go over to her place and have no strings attached sex with her, and when your done you either spend the night depending on how late it is or you leave, and you say ah that was just what I needed, see you later, and she goes bye call me. Or guys can be booty calls too, girl calls you up and says come over and then you have sex with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Contrary to popular belief, you can still be a "booty call" if you're not having sex. If you're being used for physical stuff, then it's the same as being a booty call. Obviously not on the same level, but it's still the same concept. It's when people want to have the physical stuff without actually being in a relationship. If this guy really liked you, then he would take you out on dates, and hang out with you and do stuff to get to know you better, and not just makeout all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• all I can say is that if he won't say I love you then its probably a booty call.if he works more then one jobs I would start to think things, like maybe he is seeing another girl, so I would forget about him and move on don't waste your time.