Guys Please!: Cuddling Boundaries?

So...i've been through a lot...and my close guy friends know this.I'm a tomboy who hangs out with all guys and have been for years now. I've known them all since high school. After something really bad happened to me, I found it hard to be near other people. I could hang out with them but if they touched me I'd recoil. Only one of my guy friends I trust enough to actually be near. I told him this, and he cuddles with me. He cares for me, he said, like he's never cared about a girl before. I can't tell what any of this means. I initiate the cuddling when we are alone because like I said, he's the only person I feel comfortable doing so with. We have fallen asleep in each others arms multiple times in the last week, and when it's time for me to go home I just get wake him up and he walks me to the door. We don't kiss or hug goodbye, just say goodbye until the next day because we, and the rest of my guy friends, hang out everyday. I can't tell if he likes me. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about him. After all that has happened I'm not ready for a boyfriend or fwb. He knows this. So...my question is, is what I am doing wrong? I don't want to continue cuddling with him if he likes me and wants to be something more while I don't. From my view, he is just the most comforting presence because he is my favorite person in the world. I don't want to lead him on..

What Guys Said 1

• You need to grow up and get over your past. He obviously wants more from you and what you are doing is NOT fair to him. You can go ahead and use someone for physical comfort but you can eventually pay for it later.

• Thank you for your honesty. I did not see it that way until I began to feel uncomfortable so I figured it was worth getting a second opinion before I accidentally destroy the best friendship I have.

• Thank you :) you have been very helpful

• :) I am so glad that I did

What Girls Said 0