Should guys always pay on dates?

do you think that the dudes should always pay on the dates. If they don't what do you think you should do to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either men should pay for all the dates and women should leave the workforce and go back to cooking dinner and making babies

OR

Both people should split costs in a fair way and women can continue to have jobs and such.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

What Guys Said 4

• It shouldn't matter really, it's about having a good time not the price of it.

• right from the beginning ,guys take the role of protectors and providers.if he doesn't pay even if he hasn't forgotten his wallet ,jjust dump him and move on! but its common for girls to pay in sweden though(they are too needy !)

• Why should a guy have to pay for everything? sounds like you want to be pampered all the time, I guess it's not for me to judge but, no if a woman is interested in her date/relationship/ love interest then I think she would spend her own money.

• No. Wouldn't surprise me if most girls thought they should. It's take, take, take for them.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I think that people should share in the costs of dating. The date is for both people to have fun and get to know each other, why should one person be solely responsible for the cost?

• From my point of view I think whoever asked for the date should pay for at least the first few dates and if the relationship prospers and grows then it should depend on who is willing or who has the money at the moment but if the

• I guess it depends on the people. Some guys like to provide and some girls like to be taken care of