Not necessarily just in dating, but in an overall sense.
Whether you are in your teens / 20s, or are older than that and have personally witnessed the "generational difference"...
...vote and reply as much as you like, in dating as well as in an overall sense.
P.S. Feel free to guess the Pokemon! :-P
- WAY LESS brave / more cowardly than they were a generation ago100% (4)22% (2)46% (6)Vote
- SLIGHTLY LESS brave / more cowardly than they were a generation ago0% (0)11% (1)8% (1)Vote
- JUST AS brave as they were a generation ago0% (0)67% (6)46% (6)Vote
- SLIGHTLY MORE brave / less cowardly than they were a generation ago0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- WAY MORE brave / less cowardly than they were a generation ago0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Put it this way, 15-20 years ago if there was ever to be a fight, it was a fair fight, You beat each other until the other couldn't get up or he quit. Now it's either you get jumped by a bunch of cowards or the knives come flying out. They're too scared to get hit. Of course not everyone like that but that's the trend I've been seeing.
And back in the day, if someone was hitting on your girlfriend in front of you, you dealt with it. I couldn't believe some of the answers I heard when that question was asked here once.1