Would you kiss him or no?

So this guy and I have been "talking" for the last 4 months, since we met (literally). We are super close and everyone keeps asking me why we aren't dating.

Well we aren't dating because I'm studying abroad in Australia and he's Australian. I'll only be here for about 3 more weeks and I've been trying to figure out whether or not to kiss him before I leave, knowing there is a very realistic chance I will never see him again.

Why is it such a big deal? Well 1) because it would be my first kiss and 2) because he's never had a serious relationship and has said he's never done anything with a girl so I don't know if he's ever kissed a girl.

We're both relatively introverted around other people but are comfortable when it's just the two of us. I want so badly to kiss him but I don't want him to push me away or never speak to me again, I would like to maintain our friendship when I get back home.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were leaving my country and we were as close as you say I'd kiss you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0