Do you get a lot of responses on dating sites?

I randomly joined a dating site and was quite surprised at all of the messages and responses that I have gotten. Do you also get a ton of responses? One thing that I have noticed is that the girls on these sites are extremely selective, but the guys reply frequently.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women get tons and guys get next to none. I get dates with the average girls in my area but not the higher tier ones. I would say 1/4 messages end up with a response. I finally started dating someone normal on OKC after 10 months of crazies so we'll see.

• I'm using okc too and dude, I do wish you luck :) There are tons of crazy girls, but normal ones do exist X) I kind of just like making new friends to hang out with though

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• I only get messages from people I'm not interested in. I find them a waste of my time. Besides at this point in my life I've realized I'll never find anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• I was on a dating site for maybe half a year only, but yeah, I got messages all the time from both men and women, of varying impressiveness.

• I got about 30 a day on a paid site