20 year old girl dating a 30 year old guy, right or wrong?

I'm 20 years old and I never had a boyfriend. Yesterday I was talking to my friend and she said that I should date someone in his late 20's or even with 30 years old.

I was scared because I have no experience on dating. But I'm thinking if she is right or not.

Do you think that is a big age difference and it's wrong or you don't see any problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 20 years old and my boyfriend is about to be 32. You have to remember that girls mature faster then guys. Even though we have a 12 year age difference, he's one of the few guys I've ever met that I get along with so good. We think alike, get along pretty damn well, and we've been together for 3 months now. When we talk it'll be like "Oh, well we can go next year." Say if we missed an event. He's even said something before about 5 years down the road if we'd still be together and I hope we are. Older guys I believe have it together more. So if you're not really looking for something serious I wouldn't suggest it, but I was looking for something serious when I met him, but now I am. The feelings had just developed.