National Text Your Ex Day! What are you texting?

If there was such a thing as "National Text Your Ex Day," what would you text? Or would you not text at all?

I'm working hard NOT to do this, so my phone is staying silent. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Mabe depends on how we left off, if we were still talking, if we got along, how the relationship went down, if she didn't leave a bitter taste in my families mouth, and so on and so forth.

It all comes down to a lot of things.

As for having a day like this. Ummmm I high doubt that would help people get back together, or even want to text them. You can't have a day like this. because it has to come from the heart. Or else everyone would just wait for this day to text these ex-so. And then the ex would probably not even take it seriously just cause there is a day labeled like this. Get what I mean?

What Guys Said 10

• Is this a real day? Haha. I texted my ex telling her I'd like to still be friends even though I've never wanted to be friends with any of my ex's before her.

• My first ex, I might. She's married with a kid now, though. Second? No way, no how.

• What a dumb "theme" to set a day around... lol

• I would text her that its a shame she completly cut me of because I still want to be friends...

• nothing -- don't text him

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't. He's made it clear he doesn't want to associate with me. When I last saw him he greeted me with a hug and proceeded to not really say anything to me for the rest of the time I was there. However, he wouldn't even engage in the playful banter I posted after his comment on my sister's Facebook post earlier this week.

I don't even have his number anymore, though I think I still remember it. I'm waiting for the day when he randomly decides to text me so that I can ignore it for a while and then say, "Who is this?" and see what happens. I'm sure he never cared enough to delete my number and probably kept it so he'd know to ignore my texts 5 months ago.

• I honestly wouldn't text him, especially since I have a new number but if I was dumb enough to text him... I would say, "how's it feel missing out on a good thing? Did you find another me yet?"

• Text your ex? Um… No thanks. I'm good. I'll just wait for karma to contact you.

• are you fu**ing crazy?!?!?! NO!

• Naw... I think it's a stupid holiday theme. I will never text my ex and he better do the same. *smh*

More from Girls
9