Guys, why do you initiate a text or convo when you aren't going to reply back?

That's pretty much straight to the point. There's a guy who has even doing thy to me lately and I DON'T understand why he does it? (I've been seeing him for around 6 months but I guess it's starting to die now). He'll text asking how I've been, what's new etc... Then he won't reply at all again...why do you guys do it?

And no don't say busy. Although I do accept that something could come up, phone dies whatever... But every single time? Seriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll bet he's chatting with several girls simultaenously, and he only has so much time, so he forgets to reply to some of the girls when his time runs short. Perhaps he's got a closer relationship with some of these others.

• Yeah? I tried finding out what was up but he refused to give me a proper explanation... Which is really sad after so long

• THAT he is! He told he will give me 'proper explanation' and to 'trust him' .. It's been a week and I still haven't received the explanation and he still continues doing the same thing.

• He's quite the joker, right enough!

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably just allowing your feelings to die a natural death (he's succeeding isn't he)

Whichever way he doesn't want to probably be with you but doesn't want to either risk a sentimental dialogue or want to hurt you (the former being more likely)

Other woman being present or not is immaterial here.

• I am going to be catty and say he is an idiot or an ass. May not be a popular answer, but let's just call a spade a spade. It is rude and there is nothing else to say about it.

You should ask him why he is so rude and wastes your time? If he looks at you like a deer in the headlights, then you'll know he is an idiot. If he smirks at you, then you'll know he is an ass. Either way you will get the answer to your question.

• Oh trust me! I have asked and all he could say to me was 'trust me il tell you what's been going on and il call you soon about it.' Somewhere within the text was the word 'chillax'. It has now been yet a other week of him doing the exact same thing and defs no phone call about it either .. I can't understand his problem.. All this after 6 months of sharing our time sigh

• Time for him to 'chillax' without you. Find someone else that isn't going to waste your time.

• Hahaha yeah.. Oh and if only it was that easy! :)

What Girls Said 0