Dating someone with thinning hair?

I just turned 21. I noticed my hair is thinning and its making me feel like crap. I noticed my hair is thinning and its depressing because I know most girls are shallow and superficial.

What can I do? I don't think I'd look good bald

Would you date someone like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• For most people, guys and girls, physical attraction is very important. That being said women much more then men tend to go for the whole package. Ya know looks, personality, humor, kindness, etc. and are more likely to overlook a perceived flaw. You generalizing and saying that most women are shallow and superficial is what is ultimately gonna scare off them off, not your thinning hair cause it sounds like you don't really have a whole lotta respect for women in general. Change your attitude and embrace who you are (faults and all) and maybe you will just find yourself a great girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Not all girls are shallow and also woman like men who are confident. but the more beatiful you are on the inside it ll show on the outside and if a girl can't accept you balding or not then she is a qaste of your time and you deserve better

• Most girls are shallow. So almost everyone is a waste of time?

• Ok , well, take a fresh Garlic , cut it into halfs, take each half and rub it on the parts that are missing hair "on your scalp" , leave it for like at least 7 hours ad then wash your hair. Do that a couple times a week, your hair will get back. Try to put olive oil on your hair once a week. Don't worry, it will get back.

• are you being serious or joking? seriously?

• wow, this looks good. I hope it works at the temples. thanks for the info. @:)

• Lol I really hope it works for you .

Dont be afraid to try. Good luck

• You shouldn't feel depressed. Not all girls don't like dating with thinning hair. I know some of the girls are choosy when it comes to physical appearance but for me as a girl, I don't care about it. Just be yourself. I would also advice you to use Reloxe-Natural hair regrowth supplement. You can take their vitamins. I just heard about Reloxe from my friend who used this product and it's helped him a lot. Hope this advice helps! :-)

• I'd date someone with thinning hair. I've had a couple of boyfriends with that problem, and it never bothered me. I agree that 'most girls' might not feel the same though. Still, girls like me who don't mind are out there! Good luck.

• I hope but I doubt it.

What Guys Said 4

• You aren't the only guy in the world that's going bald at a young age, my hair started thinning when I was 17. Started from the back and by the time I finished law school the only part I still had denser hair was 1" around the forehead and at the back of my head.

I've kept my head completely shaved since 20, it does help that I don't think about it as much and you can easily take the attention away from your head simply by having other focal points.

Have you tried shaving your head? If you haven't you should give it a try.

As for dating and girls... just don't worry about it :) Trust me it will work out just fine.

• How do I keep it shaved?

• Any cream or something? How do I shave the back of the head? Is a regular shavor like gillette ok?

• Maybe for the first time you should get it done at a barber as the razors don't do a very good job at cutting off the longer hair.

I normally use some hair conditioner or a bit of shaving gel. I use a standard normal Gillette disposable twin-blade razor by Gillette.

The back part, in the beginning I used a mirror and stood in front of another mirror to see what I was doing, these days I can do it without looking, I just use the other hand to touch and feel to see if it is still stubbly.

• Dude aren't us guys somewhat superficial as well. My hair is thinning as well but it's all good. Find someone who won't care.

• get into hats

• im the same situation as you man, but people have told me that women don't care about thinning hair as much as we do.

It's acceptable for a guy so its not as bad as you might think