Is the only reason girls don't date girls because drama??

Girls are full of drama is that the MAIN reason why more girls don't date girls? Because all girls are attracted to other girls.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• falseeee I am not attracted to girls!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not all girls are attracted to other girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No ... I've wished I was sexually attracted to other girls before, because I've met some girls who were absolutely amazing people. Not all girls are dramatic hags -- some are compassionate, good listeners, empathetic, nurturing ... things I sometimes wish I could feel more of when dating men. But ... I just have a hard wired sexual/romantic attraction to men.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you wish you weren't straight? First I've heard of that except when my ex and I broke up she said she was going to turn lesbian (she was kidding obviously).

• I mean, I've met some really cool women that I could imagine would be great life partners if you had any sexual chemistry.

• I think a lot of girls are attention whores and slide through life on their looks. Never developing a personality. Unlike guys, I don't think we're nearly attractive enough to get away with that. But you guys let us lol

0|0
    0|0
  • somebody has a lesbian fetish/ fantasy

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.