Why didn't he want to kiss me?

Ok so I like this guy and he likes me. We went out on a few dates and he mentioned that he wanted to kiss me. He said that he always wanted to kiss me. I told him at first that he should go away and think about what he wants because I do not kiss unless I am in a relationship.

Then we were talking and I started to fall really bad for him. I said to him "Well, you can kiss me now if you want to". He paused and he said "I think I should leave you hanging until next week because I want to get to know you first".

Is he playing with me? Or is he respecting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not kiss unless I am in a relationship, is it the 1930s again?

What Guys Said 5

• A little of both, perhaps.

LOL adults don't normally ask or give permission to kiss, they just do it.

• Well I am a really shy person without a lot of experience when it comes to guys and dating.

• aw, sorry, I did not mean it that way.

Honestly, after looking at your pics, I don't see how he could NOT kiss you.

But I think he is playing with you a little (not in a player way though).

• Well it's either tongue in cheek teasing because of what you said before or he really wants to wait until he gets to know you.

• I think he is just stupid. There's no reason to not be kissing hot chicks after a date. He thinks that he is respecting you.

• Well him and I know each other and we are sort of becoming close.

• Hee hee hee... you are funny.

• That wasn't even a joke. I would actually check to see if he has balls because if you don't kiss a girl that you like when she asks you to, you're a moron.

• I think at that particular instance he was teasing you a bit, but it seems like he genuinely wants to kiss you..he justs needs to man up and do it now!:-p..

• He could be playing with you or is he respecting you. If you have been on a few dates with each other would you not be in a relationship though? I really like those dresses you are wearing.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a game he's playing with you not in a bad way though

• GAH! I hate games. I am a really honest person that knows what I want so I am feeling really teased at the moment :(

• I don't mean like some stupid head game but sometimes a little anticipation and longing makes things even hotter when they happen

• he's probably teasing you now