How do I ask her if she is in to white guys?

I meet a girl two weeks back and we really hit it off. I thought she was attractive the first time we met. I still feel like we've just met though. I've been wondering if she even dates white guys. She is black but that's nothing to me. she's the first girl of another race I could see myself dating. My only worry is I don't know if she only wants to date black guys or if she's like me and it doesn't bother her. She seems friendly to white guys and everybody at that. But like I said I've only known her for two weeks and I feel it may be a inappropriate question at this point but how do I know I'm not wasting my time to get shotdown later? And how can I ask her if she would date me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ask her if she's into white guys

If you're interested, show interest. A lot of black girls are hesitant to show interest in white guys because they're unsure of whether the guy is open to dating interracially or not.

You don't have to ask. I'm biracial and I like guys of all races and my boyfriend is white, so yeah.

What Girls Said 5

• Omg! Please don't ask this question! To me, this is the biggest turn off question... it makes me wonder, why would he ask about skin color? Is there something wrong with white guys that I should know about? I don't know maybe you can rephrase it or just don't say it at all! Just ask her the last question, "would you like 2 date me," just like you typed it. Find a romantic way to get through 2 her but you better effin treat her right! I'm not playin v_v

• Just ask her out. You don't need to ask her if she's into white guys. If she's a decent person, she'll like you for who you are, not your skin color.

Good luck!

• Don't ask her if she is into white guys. Just treat her like any other girl you have liked and ask her out or for her number. Good luck :)

• Don't ask if she's into white guys. Just treat her like you would any other girl.

• I have been because I like her just like anyone else I ever have. Thanks

• Don't ask her. I'm mixed race and if a guy asked me if I was into white guys id be like what kind of question is that. Generally if she just dates inside her race you could easily be the person to change that if she's into you for you. Just show your interest and race should not matter.

What Guys Said 2

• why would you even ask if she dates white guys? no need for that. just ask her out and you're done. if she says yes then you're in, if she says no then it doesn't really matter.

in my experience most black chicks date white guys. and I dated quite a few black ones. I think it happened just once that some chick said no to me because of the color - maybe there were some other cases that I don't know of, but still, this things are rare.

• I don't think that race is as big of an issue today as everyone makes it out to be. I'd just ask.