Guys, when should the first kiss be?

When you are seeing a woman when/how many dates until you first kiss a girl?

The choices are according to the number of dates or how many months.

• 1-2 dates
  • 3-5 dates
  • 5+dates
  • 0-1 month
  • 1+ months

Most Helpful Guy

• The general "rule" is it's 3 dates before sex. I don't really follow any rules like that, but using it as a measuring stick, then 1-2 dates would be the first kiss. Of course this is only when the girl is receptive. If there's no vibe on the first date, clearly there's no kiss. It would most likely end up being first date - a peck, second date, more of an open mouth kiss.

As I said, I've not really followed that protocol, but if you look for an average, I'd say things would trend more toward that. My current girlfriend I knew about 6 months before there was a kiss. We weren't dating, though. The first "date" was actually not just a kiss, but sex. However, like I said we already knew each other for about 6 months. My ex I had an open mouth kiss with the first night I met her...however we never had sex in 4 months, just because everything has its own timeline because the situation is different each time.

What Guys Said 5

• It's more about how well the dates went, the right moment, and the guy cause all guys are a little different on that. For me it's when I see certain signs of the girl wanting the affection such as say biting her lip in a certain way or giving a look that says kiss me, or at a nice romantic moment.

• I always tried long before any date. If she reacted badly, I've saved myself the trouble of having a formal 'date.'

• I'd say whenever the relationship becomes "official".

• First date.

• I would say 2-3 but that wasn't a choice,but indeed u'll know if the time is right it just comes

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm well I'd say the first date, but it's sort of unusual to wait for the first date...well for me anyways.