Lost without him. I need him back in my life, I need help!

I was with my boyfriend for 10 yrs, he just left one night without telling me why he was leaving me, A few months before he left his buddy had moved in with us. Anyway we weren't fighting or anything, he said he wasn't happy anymore and that he was leaving. I love him very much, we didn't talk to each other for 2 and a half months, we talk now, not about what broke us up but other everyday things. He has texted me when he was drunk and I get some text messages from him but at times they really don't make since its like he's just trying to find something to text me over. I want to get him back but not sure how, Can someone help me please, I can't see myself with out him

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing his buddy being there made him suspicious you were getting involved with the buddy.

So tell him you were not interested in said buddy! See if he doesn't start being nicer to you.

What Guys Said 1

• If he left you that way, he must have had this on his mind for a long while already.

Your only hope is that he ends up pondering things and goes back to you.

Just tell him you really love him and that you will leave the door open as long as he needs it. And wait.

What Girls Said 2

• He had another gf...that's why he left. You WANT him back but he will just hurt you again. It is extremely hard but you need to cut him out of your life and move on.

I'm sorry. Good luck.

• I'm sorry :[