How old are you and what's the youngest/oldest you'll date?

How old is your partner you're with now and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 years old.

My boyfriend is 27 years old. - Why? It's because he is emotionally, mentally, and financially stable.

The oldest I'll date is only up to 10 years. I don't think I would go beyond that.

• Oh, I wouldn't date anyone younger than me either. It's too weird.

• Is your boyfriend rich?

• HAHA, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 19, currently I would probably date someone up to the age of 23/24 and down to the age of 18/19. At this stage however a lot of boys around my age is very immature and there's a big difference in dating a 22 year old guy compared to a 19 year old one (experience). Maybe when I'm older in my 20s however, I could look to dating about 2 years younger as well :) I do prefer them to be older though :)

• I'm 18, I'll be 19 in a month and two days. The youngest I would date is 18. I'm not much into younger men anymore. The oldest I would date is 21. I feel like I wouldn't find common ground with a guy much older than that. Of course these ages are flexible, but not by more than a year on either side. I just wouldn't prefer it. A guy would have to be pretty special for me to make an exception.

• 21.

The youngest would be 20.

Oldest would be 28, or a very special man.

• i turn 21 on November 11. the guy that I am involved with turned 22 yesterday. buuut the reason I'm involved with him doesn't really have anything to do with his age; it has to do with the fact that I am attracted to him just because he is the wonderful person that he is. ")

personally, the oldest that I would be willing to date is 26, and the youngest is 18. buuut really, it's more about the person than the age.

• I don't have a partner at the moment, however, my age preference has changed. When I was in my 20's I liked to date older men, my ex husband was 31 and I was 23 when we met, ended up down the track, that we just didn't have much in common anymore - he wanted to stay at home and I wanted to go out and have fun.

In my early 30's I started going out with toy boys lol. I liked them, but did not appreciate their immaturity. Now, in my 40's I prefer to be with people my own age.

• I'm 17. The youngest would be 17, and the oldest around 21-sh.

• I'm 20 years old. The youngest will be 19 and the oldest will be 25. I'm single.

• I'm 16 going on 17..the oldest I would date would probably have to be a 5 year age gap, that's it! And hmm I'm not one to be a cougar but maybe 3-4 at the least..although if I was 18 and the guy was younger, I'd be considered a pedo o.o scary sh*t

• Im 18... two years older and younger.

• I'm 17, the very youngest I would date is 16 and oldest is 20.

• I'm 27...

Youngest: 25

Oldest: 35

• I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 25.

Even though my boyfriend can be immature sometimes, still, I'm attracted to his personality and he treats me with respect. Some of my boyfriends in the past didn't treat me with respect at all, but I guess that goes into what you go looking for, you'll find. I went for the "bad boys" and that's what I got in the past. I learned my lesson you can say, and I quit looking for guys like that.

• I'm 21 the oldest I'd probably date is 24-25. I don't think I would want to date a guy younger than me.

• I'm 19. The oldest I'll date is a 23/24 year old. Youngest I'll date is a 18/19 year old. But overall I prefer them older then me. Most Guys my age are immature

• im 20, currently single, and don't really have and age limit(within reason)...

• Single now, but I dated a 22 year old when I was 24 - that's the youngest.

I dated a 39 year old when I was 25 - oldest.

It really doesn't matter to me all that much. I want it to be legal, of course, and I'd prefer them 21+ so that I don't have to worry about them not getting into places we want to go.

Strictly looks wise, older men are sexier to me - I love a little wear on their faces :-)

What Guys Said 9

• 25-35 is my playing field. Someone who's done with schooling, has a reliable job, owns their own place and vehicle, that sort of thing. I don't like taking on projects. Generally older single women are broken and younger girls are lost and confused.

My girlfriends 27 and I'm 24.

• generally for the most part that is true

• I'm 22

My current partner is 20

The youngest I'd date is 19

Oldest is probably 24

• I'm 20, youngest is late 16 young 17, oldest is maybe 35 (big playing field, fair game).

• Why would you date a 16 year old? Not judging just question. I get why girls will date older guys, but what is the appeal of younger girls as in 16. Don't you feel weird or embarrassed that they can't leaglly do anything you can.

• I live in England. 16 is legal ;)

Also, its not always about the things you can or can't DO with/to them. It's about the person. I'm not going to ignore someone nice because they're 5 years older than me or 3 years younger. Life's too short.

• 22. Youngest I would date is 20. The oldest I would date is 24.

• 23.

I suppose between 18 and 27.

• I am 17 and I would date 16-19 and would bang anyone that's in college.

• I am 23 and the youngest I would date is 21 and the oldest I would date is 29

• 17 - 29 I would date.

• "If they're old enough to pee, they're old enough for me".