Do I give it away up front too much?

I was thinking the other day, and had this weird thought. Do I give my boyfriend love too easily? Should I make him work for it more? Like should I just kiss him when he's done something nice for me or if we're really in the mood? We could just be standing around and I'll kiss his neck or his cheek for no reason. This happens every day and one out of 3 times I'll kiss him if we're just hanging out. I'm also always available when he wants to kiss, even if I'm mad at him. Should I make him work a little more or should I just give him what he wants? (not sex. just kisses and stuff like that) because I think we're done with the chasing game, so I thought I should just be caught. but is that the right thing to do? we've been together for almost half a year by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I don't see a problem here. Sounds more like you're over thinking it. Like from a perspective of what you "should" be doing. There's really no rules for this sort of thing and it sounds like what you're doing is working out fine!

What Guys Said 2

• IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT

I hate girls that randomly start playing games and f***ing with guys.

• give love freely

don't ruin love

What Girls Said 0