so I'm sure many here have had the experience of a first date, and I'm surprised I haven't found this question, on a site called girls as guys, xD ,
anyways these are the questions :)
1) your ideal first date idea
2) what do you think is the best subjects of discussion for a first date
3)GUYS, what do you think girls want you to do in a first date, how to behave, what to say
3)GIRLS, what do you expect from the guys in a first date
let's see how many winners we got on gag, I'm kinda sick of the down questions, and the passive ones, like should I, did he, she is so confusing
Most Helpful Girl
1. An ideal first date would be something casual and fun. Like lunch and a walk in the park. Or something different and outside the box. I also love stand-up comedy and like guys who have a good sense of humor. Comedy clubs are always fun for me.
2. I like to hear about the other person's outlook on life. Where he has been, where he is at and where he is planning to go. Usually while discussing these things it is easy to understand his intentions and what he values in life.
3. I expect a man to show me who he is. He should be relaxed and honest about who he is. I hate dates that feel like a sales presentation. Makes me feel like I'm being swindled into buying some bogusness.0