How do you prefer to be kissed?

Women: if you're dating a guy, and it comes time for a first kiss, how do you like it?

a) Romantic - right when the date ends, he stares into your eyes, slow and sweet, all that

b) Spur-of-the-moment - he randomly interrupts you in the middle of a sentence and goes for it

• I'd prefer A
  • I'd prefer B
  • Other/Just looking at the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only had A, honeslty.

I think it all depends on the situation and the guy.

Some guys I've dated, it was sweet and wonderful that they waited until the end of the date.

Others, I'd wished they had just taken me when they'd wanted earlier on, I hate those awkward "we're about to kiss, right?" moments that DON'T end with the kiss, haha!

I prefer things feel natural, and sometimes waiting until the end of a date puts a lot of pressure on something that should feel organic and instinctive.

I guess I like both, haha!

What Girls Said 15

• A all the way. My first kiss with my boyfriend was like that, and it was great because it was also my first kiss ever. I don't think I would have liked to be surprised, especially since I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

• Either A or some sort of variation. lol. -_-; I don't like to be interupted while I'm speaking unless I'm being all emotional or something and he does it to snap mi out of it or calm mi down. hahahhaa.

• To be honest, I've had a spur-of-the-moment kiss and it felt really forced. Like my recent ex-boyfriend who pushed me onto his couch and just kissed me. At the time, I didn't really care, but looking back on it now, I wish he had been less pushy about it and it bit nicer. I don't know, I really like the feeling of your eyes on his eyes... and when you close that space slowly... it's just magic! :)

• I recently had one that one was kinda in-between. It was our first real date, just chilling in his room watching a movie when I had just turned to ask him "Why is your roommate so awesome?" because the guy just turned and left when he saw I was there. When I finished asking he just leaned down and kissed me. It was so nice.

• Both are great judging on the mood, but if I had a choice ...a

• I like it at the end of the date. If I'm really into the guy it builds suspense. So I would say romantic...

• Kind of depends on the moment, but I'd probably prefer A. I like that you're kind of waiting for it to happen, and there's a spark there. It really heightens the experience and turns it into an actual moment.

• Impartial, but I chose B anyways.

• Both are great and if A gets into some sort of routine then B would spice things up again :)

• I like both just make sure its good timing and yeah

• By surprise is better...sweet!stolen mm

• I think I'd prefer B.

• Almost forcefully but also passionately. A grab at the chin, and a bite at the lip..pretty much b

• I said B, because I wouldn't expect it which is nice. but I'd really have to be into to the guy if he's gonna get away with it.

• i really don't care. I can like it either way. it really depends on how things are going. romantic is always cute as long as we have good chemistry and the kiss goes well. but spur of the moment can be kind of hot.

What Guys Said 1

• Its very easy to crash and burn on the spur of the moment kiss so be careful if you are going to do it.