Guys: Stage Kisses...What would YOU want the girl to do?

So I'm currently in a play, and I am the lead. The actor playing my boyfriend/husband (the play covers different time periods in their lives), and I have really good chemistry. We work well together, we're comfortable around each other, etc, etc. We have a kissing scene, and we did the stage kiss the very first time we rehearsed, no issue there. Neither of us have inhibitions in that respect.

BUT I'd kind of like to amp it up a little bit, and I don't mind taking matters into my own hands. The kiss is during a wedding scene- it's not making out, but it needs to be passionate. What could I do to turn my stage partner on--even if just a little bit--without being super obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Intense eye contact beforehand, with skin-to-skin contact can take things to a higher level. I don't think there's any way you could grope him without it being obvious :P.

No, but for serious. Eye contact, hand holding, maybe holding his back or putting your hands on his chest and rubbing gently if the scene allows it, could work. Just make sure he's okay with it first.

Good lord I answer the weirdest questions...

Good luck.

• How do you pucker ? :P It sounds really stupid but the majority of the females I've kissed have puckered too much which causes the muscles in their lips to contract and makes the kiss a lot less soft/feminine feeling. Out of all of the girls I've kissed a few really stand out because of how soft yet passionate their kisses were. Kind of relax your mouth and lean in to create the pressure and contact that causes so much electricity. It's a huge turn on. ;) A lot of chapstick helps as well.

• Let me say that I"m not sure this is a good idea. The director won't like it if the guy flubs his lines because you make him lose track of what he's supposed to say!

Can't you just slip your number into his hand while you're kissing in rehearsal or something? I wouldn't spring something sudden on him live, in front of the audience. Imagine he did that to you, when you were't expecting it...you could easily blow the whole scene.

• Grab his hips and pull him to you, he'll catch on instantly

• I have to add, he might have a hard time walking after that one. If you catch my drift lol

What Girls Said 1

• I would just TELL him to amp it up. Or you could like, grab his junk right before the kiss...just saying.