Quick texting question! What should I text her?

So I met this girl last week. I texted her mid-week about finding a time to go out, and she seemed relatively interested in it. But she didn't respond to my last text asking when she'd be free this week. (I think she's a bad texter... but maybe she's not interested). Anyway, what is some text I could send her now to ask if she'd want to go out sometime this week? Considering that she didn't respond to my last one...

I know she's most likely not interested, so I don't want to hear that haha. I just want to send her a text, and if she doesn't respond again, I'll know for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• Whoa there tiger. Why would you want to send her a second text asking the same question when she didn't respond to your initial one? Bad idea, my friend.

• What else should I do?

• Nothing. Wait for her to reply. Or if you want, wait a couple days and tect her "how's it going?"

• What if I text her tomorrow asking how her weekend was?

What Guys Said 1