Have any black women here ever experienced racism from dating someone outside their race?

I don't mean from other people I mean from the person in the relationship. I have dated a lot of guys outside of my race who treated me bad and were very racist. Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me. that I keep getting into bad relationships. It has made my sex drive very low. and I don't even want to date anyone right now

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, keep your chin up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I've never had that happened, since, I've never dated outside my race, but all I can really say is don't let these "men" get the best of you! xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Im black and dating a white guy currently. I never had a bad experienced in dating someone who treated me bad because of my race(he came from a racist family) I'm so sorry those guys are treating you bad. Please know there is nothing wrong with you and you are a beautiful woman :) Hugs to you