Guys, when you see the girl you use to date looking really nice do you miss her a bit more?

Guys, when you see the girl you use to date (in picture or in person) looking really nice do you miss her a bit more?

Suppose you two broke off on REALLY GOOD TERMS (no cheating, lying, etc) and it was pretty mutual.

• Yes, I'd think about her or miss her a bit more after seeing a picture of her looking very nice.
  • No, I wouldn't think about her or miss her a bit more after seeing a picture of her looking very nice.
  • See answer
Yea, I'm not talking about literally wanting to get back with her or anything. Just missing her a bit more and may be thinking, 'wow, I was once with a really great girl!'

Something along those lines.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no good terms. That's like saying we love and care for each other but just couldn't love and care for each together.

Anyways as for your question. Yes of course you will miss her. A guy and a girl want what they cannot have. You will think of all the messing up you did and hate yourself for it. You have to be strong and polite to the other person and realize things did not work for a reason. It is all a part of being confident.

Rule of thumb. One chance, per person, per lifetime.

What Guys Said 4

• I would think about her, but honestly I would have moved on. So I won't be missing her one bit.

Coincidence, that you asked this. I saw my ex at the bar last night, we just looked at each other from across the bar, winked and raised our cups. Nothing happened after.

• Miss he? No... They usually make me laugh due to their cute attempts to get my attention though. Do I remember some of the good? Sure... I'm I in check with the bad and why we're not together. Crystal f***ing clear...

• I miss all my ex-girlfriends dearly

Regardless of what they look like

I loved them all very much

• No. If I move on I move on. Anyways, I am usually the one who looks better after the break up.

• Re: update --> No, if anything I look at her photo and think, yeah I can definitely do better XD

What Girls Said 0