What to say while flirting through texting?

I got a girls number but I don't know what to text. Girls, what are some things you would like a guy to text you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't start off flirting right away, first you wanna grab her interest while texting. Something like an inside joke or a subtle detail you remember about when you met her would work really well. If something funny happened or if you had a particular conversation when you met, bring that up in a clever way. Those are the types of texts that really make me smile, necause it shows you remember her. Or you could also tease her playfully about something she said.

Once the conversation gets rolling, ask questions about her to let her know you're interested in what she's saying. But you want to also make sure to add in a few things about you occasionally so she doesn't feel like she's being interrogated.

If you think it's appropriate to start flirting, you could be bold and give her a compliment, like telling her she looked cute when you met. Otherwise, the best way to flirt is to SUBTLY get the idea of sex into the other person's mind.

For example, sometimes I mention that I just got out of the shower to a guy, which gets him thinking about me naked haha. Mentioning that you're laying in bed, etc. Innocent things that are related to sex, basically!

Telling her about any sports or instruments you play, while it isn't flirting, will usually get her interested, since most girls think that's hot =P

That's the jist of it, hope this helps!

What Girls Said 3

• First off, don't text her saying "hey babe" or "hey sexy" unless you actually know this girl. I think a guy who texts something clever or goes off an inside joke will get my attention..if he can make me smile it's a good start (and it shows he has a personality).

• If you just met the girl, I would text that it was nice to meet her. Ask her how her day is going; girls definitely enjoy that. If she states something about herself or what she's doing, delve in a little more without being too invasive, but just enough to sound interested.

• Just start by saying hey. When you guys start talking be sure to use a ton of smiley faces.

What Guys Said 4

• Just text her this: 8=======D

She'll get the hint.

• "Ay, bitch. You want some f***?"

• talk about how smart it is, funny, nice, phylosphycal etc etc etc. You can also talk about her appearance but be more subtle, be sweet, not sexy yet if you know what I mean.

• use heyy instead of hey and add exclamation points