I think I may have dated my cousin. yikes!

i have a huge family. I mean massive. We are now using Facebook to locate everyone and get acquainted

anyway both side of my family is large, but my dad side doesn't know my mom side and vice versa.

I am digging on facebook and our family trees and I found a cousin from my mother's side of the family. and guess who she is dating... a guy with my last name, she doesn't even know. When I dig further I found out that he is my cousin

I started laughing my ass off and then I remember my last boyfriend last name and my cousin last name is the same I went sh*t. So I dug and yep it turns out that my cousin are cousins with my exes family.

OMG.

yikes! I keep screaming OMG

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to calm down. It is not as bad as you might think, especially since he isn't your direct cousin. Besides, what's passed is in the past. There is nothing you can do to change it. You didn't know he was your cousin and if you did, you never would have dated him in the first place. And that is what matters. If you were totally aware that he was your cousin and dated him regardless, THEN something would be wrong.

So, take a breath and calm down. You will be fine :P

What Guys Said 4

• Bow Chicka wow wow.

• We are all related to someone...I don't see a big of a deal. I think I might've dated someone who used to be related to me thousands of years ago too. I feel ya. OMG OMG

• Shit happens don't worry you couldn't have known besides it's perfectly normal in Arkansas

• hahaha incestuous.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh well, it happens :)

• Oh sh*t. That is hysterical.

Well, I mean... You didn't have sex, right? - If he finds out, he'll probably sh*t bricks too. HAHAHA

• Its all good you don't have kids so just forget it x

• Your cousin's cousin might not even be related to you, chill.

• Past your third cousin it's not a big deal. A third cousin would be like, your mom's cousin's kid. Also, your cousin's cousin isn't automatically your cousin -- they could be related through opposite sides of the family.