Girls, would you still date a guy knowing about his f***ed up past?

And by f***ed up past I mean being a loner that used to be picked on at school. Oh, and it's only the past and he's a new guy now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is something that happened in the past and now he is a new guy,new person.I won't mind to date him.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure, I'd still date him. I don't think being a loner that used to be picked on is f***ed up. Picking on other people, that's what's f***ed up lol.

• I think it's more males who are hung up on the past of their partner. I only care about who the guy is today. The past is part of what made him who he is now so I wouldn't care.

• That's not that screwed up. I think if that's the worst thing in your past, you have a lot going for you!

• Yes I would because what we did does not make us who we are but on this one. Seems like people were mean and why not date a guy that knows what it feels like to be picked on. Really that gives you heart not to be mean to someone

• Yes, I would.

That's not so f***ed up. That's pretty normal. It's just sad, is all.

• Yeah I would. And I wouldn't consider that a f***ed up past either.

• The past is the past... Most girl's (including myself) care more about how a guy is now. If he's a nice guy then I'd date him

What Guys Said 0