Is this girl talking about her situation with her boyfriend?

So this girl texted what animal I would be, I said fox (obviously :D), and I asked her, she said an Orca. she then said she felt sad, because she felt claimed and didn't like being claimed

Now, I, had no idea what that meant, so I danced around the topic and said: "Whaa?...Like people claim your a girl but your an orca at heart"

She said: "yes, I'm not free in my sea"

I, more confused, said: "well why not, fly through the nets"(another text)"i mean swim"

she said: "cut my net"

I said:"foxs can't swim that deep"

we moved onto something else

any idea, input onto what just happened?

****
** ** **

What Girls Said 2

• Why

"fox (obviously :D)"

?

• that was more of a joke; like 'who wouldn't pick a fox', I just like foxes.

• I wrote that intro part as background info, to shorten it down, I said fox, she said orca; I'm far more concerned with the following conversation.

• I understand the obvious was for us, not actually texted to her.. in fact, it would make more sense to me if you had texted it to her...

• ok..

She isn't happy.. she feels trapped.. uncertain... she wants someone to rescue her...

She cried out to you for help..

and you missed it...

• You realize that only I get told when you update this right?

What Guys Said 0