Guys, do you have a "set-time" to text the girl you like?

I've noticed this guy texts me everyday at 6pm. Then when he is going to bed he will say good night and that he will talk to me later. This happens everyday.

Is it just him or do you guys do this too?

Just curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be in a routine of looking at his phone at those times assuming he has no other reason to look at his phone that day. Like a person could send out texts on a break at work or on a lunch for example if they have the same set schedule every day.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he is pushing a bit hard. I would never text a girl everyday or I would have nothing to talk about on our dates. I would never text at the same time because I want her to think about what I am doing. This guy is predictable and is pretty much creating no challenge for you. You will get very bored very fast.

• Not really...we text the girl we like when we are missing her a lot! or just a reminder of our existence that somebody needs you, somebody owns you, somebody thinks about you every single night :P :P...so it means we can text her all day long too or even speak to her if she too is willing...that's it..

• I don't have a set time, but the guy you're talking to probably does. It's a bit strange to have a set time to text or talk to someone. Maybe he has work and that's when he get off of work?

• No I text a girl whenver I want to hear from her.

What Girls Said 0