Guys, have you ever liked someone but started dating someone else?

I was almost positive this guy liked me, but today I saw on Facebook that he has started dating another girl. Granted, he knows her a lot better than he does me, and she's a lot more flirty with him. But I was so sure he liked me. I'm just really hurt and confused. Anything you can say to help? Thanks in advance. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens all the time. I know you are hurt but look at it this way. This girl was flirty and he knew he had a chance with her. You held back and he did not know where you stand. Let him play this relationship out. ( you do not want to create a cheater). and jump him when or if it does. Do not however stop dating other guys or you could be waiting forever.

What Guys Said 2

• Back when I was a teenager, if a girl I liked was too old for me to chase, I would ask out anyone who seemed to be her friend, or a younger sister...Maybe he thinks you aren't interested or available, so he goes out with someone who is a friend of yours.

• Aw you poor thing :( I'd love to give you some attention if I could. I'd flirt with you all day. Forget this playa hata. I'm sure you deserve better and you'll definitely find a guy that will love you.

What Girls Said 1

• Its natural for one to like more than one person at a time.

But it only makes more sense that they date the person they

are most familiar with.

Maybe if you two made more advances towards each other

things could have played out differently.