I'm not sure if she still has feelings for me, since she never reminisces about me like that, but she's hard to read. Any suggestions?

There was a girl who had us introduced at our church summer of 2011. She and I dated for 3-4 months. I cared for her deeply but she threw me under the bus for a guy who claimed to be a friend of mine out of a few guys who had friended her on fb. It did a number on me on many levels. I never thought a church girl would do that. She was 18 at the time, has since recently turned 20. I'd love to see her happy. Her stint didn't last long but she does reminisce about douche bag off and on via twitter. She's always been more open there then anywhere else. I'd love to be with her again, (hopefully when she matures) but I'm skeptical because she wasn't up front with me and only showed me one side of her when we did date. She pulled some crap with me in early October, and I've been a d*** to her ever since. She made it a point to come talk to me briefly after church a few days ago. One thing I've struggled with, is knowing all this and having to see her every Sunday at church. I'm not sure if she still has feelings for me, since she never reminisces about me like that, but she's hard to read. Any Suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• it sounds too complicated. and she's still young and probably going to fall for another d bag. if she matures, I wonder when.

some girls don't understand the value of having a guy who actually cares for them, they chase after the bad boy instead.

you focus on yourself and do things to make yourself happy. may have to just move on and not care what she does.

What Guys Said 0