I don't know what to do anymore....bf troubles. please help!

So I've been dating this guy in the army for 2 1/2 years now. he proposed to me and I said yes recently. I was super happy about the but I just had a ton of doubts cause I know for a fact that he's cheated on me before god only knows how many times. and I forgave him for what I found out and what he ended up telling me. but it seems like it keeps happening and I don't think I can trust him anymore. not to mention I found a website for finding sex partners that's he made a profile for. even though he did make this about 2 years ago (which was about a week after we started dating) and updated it right before he went off to afghanistan for a year so he could get as much ass as he could before he delpoyed which also cuts like a knife to read now. but my question is can I be mad at him for doing something in the past? can I even confront him about this and ask him to take it down cause its just a constant reminder of me being a idiot for staying with someone who was constantly cheating on me. I love him and I don't want to get into a fight over this but its always in the back of my mind and I don't know what to do about it.

What Guys Said 1

• This is an easy fix. Ensure he is directly behind you before you start...

Step 1: take step with right foot.

Step 2: take step with left foot.

Step 3: repeat until you can't feel his presence

Step 4: never look back

You deserve some who will not cheat on you.

• I wish it was that easy I really do. I think I might even be partially insane for thinking that he's gonna change change into the man I always thought he was. I keep doing the same thing over and over and yet I always end up being the one that got hurt. so I know I should just walk away but apart of me is still hoping things will be different this time.

• It is that easy to do.. You just have to respect yourself to be able to do it... Right now, it's clear that you do not. Good luck...

What Girls Said 1

• How much do you value yourself?

Are you happy?

If your friend was you, would you tell her to stay?

You stay with him becasue you think you need him/depend on him for your happiness.

You should want someone not need them.

You have to realize that you need to put yourself first and walk away. He isn't going to change, he did it for a good year. He's not changing.

You need to change.

This isn't going to end until you get happy with yourself.

Confidence is happiness.

• Thank you. I know I need to break up with him. its gonna be hard but I know I need to do that now.

• Write down all the things he does to make you sad and things that make you strong and post it on the fridge