How do I get him to go on dates with me again?

We used to go out all the time. But now he doesn't go out with me anymore. We always stay in, and then when I say I want to do something he complains. He won't do anything romantic either.

He'd rather go out to see a movie with his sister's boyfriend than to go see one with me. I don't know why, or what I did wrong. I know I didn't do anything wrong.

I always think about him, but he's too selfish to think about me. I'm just getting really frustrated. We have been dating for almost 2 years and I can't even get a date anymore :S

He doesn't want me to get him a Christmas present either because that means he has to get me one :S

I don't know how I can get him to understand why it's important for me to have a little bit of romance once in a while?

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him straight-up that you feel like he doesn't appreciate you anymore and that you want romance and dates every now and again. If he doesn't give it to you - leave him. There are plenty of guys out there that will take you out and romance you so why are you wasting your time on one who WON'T?

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel and what you want. Then, if he still doesn't want to go out with you, go out with your friends, girl friends or/and guy friends, (I don't mean you should cheat, but have fun), even by yourself, eat, dance, drink, party, shoppping whatever, and then tell him about your amazing time without him, show him that you are living a happy life for yourself. Hopefully this will bring back his memories about the fun amazing time he spent with you as you guys used to and he may realize what he is missing right now. Good luck.