Embarrassing question.... how do I kiss him?

I've never had my first kiss... what do I do?!? Where do I put my hands? I'm so embarrassed! hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome question! Kissing is my favorite thing... well, one of my faves... It depends on the mood. If its a long stare in the eyes to slowly closing in for the kiss then you start with just your lips touching and make your way to feeling the side of his head or face. If its a bit more lustful with sexual tension then your hands grab the back of his head then they just start moving all over the place

What Guys Said 2

• It's going to be a terrible and/or awkward first kiss if you try to plan it out, worry about it, and analyze it all to pieces. Just go with the flow, whatever your flow may be :)

• He will most likely put his hands on your lower back .

You rest your arms on his shoulders.

Or just hold his hands, (he will probably try to hold your hands any way)

What Girls Said 1

• Ok first relax and make sure your breath isn't kickn... next let him take control... remember two things...open your mouth (not to big) and lick his tongue like its ice cream and mayb a swirl or two...n second if you want to tease him... pull your head back a little wen he goes in for the kiss... and lick the middel of his bottom lip up to the middel of his top lip... you dng have to do nothing with your hands ... if your enjoying it you can arch your back to draw qttention to your boobs lol.. kiss slow and relax follow his motions