He constantly texts me but isn't asking me for a date but will text me when he is out with friends

There's this guy, I assume he likes me, since he texts me everyday. We went out on our 1st date(I initiated) last week and he texted me that he had a great time and wanted to see me again.

Where I get sometimes mad(bare with me!):

He will text me while he is out at a party or some fun event. I will sarcastically text him, "Thank you for inviting me" and he'll respond with "You're young remember?" So then I won't respond and he'll text me like 3 more times saying sorry and stuff.

I'm 20, almost 21 but I really don't get this and it makes me feel like maybe I am just a texting buddy and he really doesn't care about me?

Also, by me not responding, would that worry you guys at all? Maybe I can give him the taste of his own medicine! Would you think, oh no I screwed it up? Ha!

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• That "eye for an eye" mentality is a very poor quality to have, period.

You literally can't go do the things he's doing, so why would he rub it in your face by inviting you and then having you sit outside? At the same time, he should be interested in doing things that you can participate in.

But I guess it doesn't seem that way since he still hasn't asked you out.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't like that he does this the send him a text and say: you're going to ruin your chances with me by going out to all these fun activities and then bragging about them to me.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah he probably thinks he screwed up. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. It sounds to me like he's just not that into you. He's into you, but not that much. Some people just like the attention