Why does he text me late at night?

So, this guy I'm dating tends to text me once a day, always around 10 - 11 at night. I'm often going to sleep when I get them message so don't respond till morning. The next day the pattern repeats, along with an apology of how long he took he get back.

He says he's not really a text persons and likes to make sure someone has his full attention when he's contacting them, that he prefers calls. His message back is always really long, just generally talking about his day and asking about my own. Do you think he's sincere when he says that he's just busy during the day? Why is it always a late night thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's thinking about you late at night. Also want to make sure your thinking about him before you go to sleep.

What Guys Said 2

• He text you late at night because that is when he has the time to remember to do it. Nothing special about it.

• hes bored and thinking of you at night?,... wtf why would it be a concern?

What Girls Said 1

• I think his intentions are of no concern

If he started texting you what's up ;) later at night... then its more concerning