Ladies and Gents! Have you or your date ever used a coupon on a date?

I did tonight ( just for experiment reasons... and because my check doesn't get through the system until tomorrow) it was tough and hilarious at the same time. To me anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't done that before.

But I've been on a first date in which the guy used one, B1G1 free... I didn't think anything of it until he had to mention several times that he had it - that was weird.

We did not have a second date, haha! Go figure :-P

• But dating a guy who uses coupons won't hurt his chances right?

• Right!

We're all struggling nowadays, I'd be happy I didn't empty his wallet - less pressure for us both :-)

What Girls Said 2

• I LOVE coupons so any guy that brings out a coupon is fine for me! I'll start bringing my coupons to the dates too! Plus if a coupon saves $15 on dinner then you can take that $15 and go get some ice cream. 2 for one :)

• Have you ever been in a date where a guy used it though? Girls like you are rare these days btw

• God no!

What Guys Said 2

• I never have, but I would think it would be pretty cool to find a girl that used a coupon. I would take it as a sign that she wouldn't be as likely to judge me for trying to save money either.

• Well there's one up there in the "What girls said" section... so yeah bust a move haha

• No.