Got a date with the wrong girl?

I managed to secure a group date with this girl-crush I have. I was also able to convince a girl-friend of mine to be my wing-man (she likes art and it was an art event). So we turn up and my crush flakes! I ended up walking my wingman to the event, strode around town, had coffee, discussed her life, her work, Obama, Healthcare, her classical dancing career, Pavlov's dogs, before I walked her home.

Now I have a date with my wingman tomorrow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like your wingman?

if not maybe you should cancel the date.

• Well, come to think of it I've not really thought about her in a girlfriend type of role. She always seems to be snowed under with work and she speaks English with a quirky French accent. I'm surprised she even agreed to be my wing, let alone a second date? I mean, we can openly discuss our lives because we are friends. She knows me a little too well? I kinda missed the part with the sparks flying?

• It wasn't so much that I asked her on a second date - the conversation went like, "Me: Damn we can't get in". "Her: Well, we can try tomorrow, there's another debate on." "Me: Alright, if we're going to come tomorrow we'll have to be an hour or so early". "Her: Maybe if we get coffee before and wait outside it will be better?" It was only when I walked through the door I realised, "Wait I've basically got a date with her tomorrow?"

• So basically she maneuvered the situation so as to end up in a date with you.

What Girls Said 4

• is this a problem? You are going on a date, so what's the question?

• If the girl flaked then she's probably not worth it. But best friends can be the best people to have relationships with. It sounds like you guys had a great time so I say you try to go on a date and see how it works. If you feel attracted to her then this could be a great opportunity to get out of the friend zone. Hope that helps!

• Are you worried because you're going on a date with a friend?

Don't people go out to different places with their friends all the time?

From what your conversation went with her it seems like a regular conversation ( like no hidden intentions) just a friendly conversation.

...I think I misunderstood your question :( ...

• sounds like maybe it was the right girl?

What Guys Said 2

• Cool. :)

• Never use wingmen. Especially at your age group.